Valued for its high content of Omega 3 and Omega 6, the two major fatty acids, known as Vitamin F involved in the regeneration of the cell membrane and tissues, Organic Rosehip Oil is preferred in damaged skin tissue and for the treatment of oily and sensitive skin.
Considered as one of the best anti-wrinkle oils available today, it smoothes fine lines, especially around the eyes and mouth. It gives skin elasticity and helps against skin ageing. It is quickly absorbed by the skin and leaves no oily residue. (Here is a publication in womenshealthmag.com entitled: 8 benefits of rosehip oil for your skin
- Assists cell regeneration
- Reduces fine lines around the eyes and lips
- Preserves skin elasticity
- Speeds up the healing of wounds and burns
- Helps reduce stretch marks, age pigmentation and hyperpigmentation
- Relieves scarring
- Nourishes dry hair and protects against dandruff
Store in a dry and cool place away from sunlight.
We use Food Grade Organic Rosehip Oil to make our Carrot Eye Cream & Geranium Night Serum. You may want to get a canister of Organic Rosehip Oil to help you add an earthy note to your cold dishes. Use it on salads and for overall body skincare.