Rich in Omega 3 & 6, GLA, vitamin E and minerals, such as phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulphur, calcium, iron and zinc, this Organic Hemp Oil may be an excellent choice when dealing with skin issues such as inflammations, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, oxidation and other causes of ageing.
Hemp seed oil is considered very healthy and has been used as a food and medicine in China for at least 3,000 years. It can be consumed raw, cooked or roasted. Compared with other culinary oils, hempseed oil is low in saturated fat and rich in polyunsaturated fat. It has a relatively low smoke point and is primarily used as food oil and dietary supplement. When used internally, it helps boost the immune system, supports healthy metabolism & healthy body pH levels.
Hemp seed oil is delicious when drizzled on top of salads, vegetables or pizza. It can be a great base for salad dressings, and a lovely alternative to olive oil when added to quinoa and rice. You can also blend the oil into soups, smoothies or dips such as hummus and pesto.
- Ideal to use on problem skin
- A great source of omega 3 & 6
- A very dry, rough on the skin oil which absorbs easily
- Good for normal, large-pored to oily skin
- Has a moisture-retaining effect & softens the skin in depth
- May reduce the risk of heart diseases & high blood pressure
- May regulate hormone imbalances & reduce symptoms of menopause
- Delicious with salads, vegetables & rice.
Store in a dry and cool place away from sunlight.