The argan oil is a nourishing, regenerating and protective oil suitable for all skin types and hair care. It contains 80% unsaturated fatty acids and is rich in essential fatty acids. It is more resistant to oxidation than olive oil. Obtained by expeller pressing of the seeds of the argan fruit, this oil sinks very fast into the skin, giving an incredibly soft and gentle feel.
Argan oil typically contains:
Traditionally used to help scars to heal as well as other skin infections, recent studies show that this oil also helps when fighting with cholesterol, cancer, heart diseases and may even prevent diabetes. Argan oil is great not only for topical application but also for eating, used for dipping bread, on couscous and salads.
- Ideal for all skin types
- A great source of essential fatty acids
- Used to treat & prevent stretch marks
- Great for hair, skin & cooking
- May help with “bad” cholesterol levels.
- Delicious with salads, bread, vegetables & couscous.
Store in a dry and cool place away from sunlight.