Rich in a mixture of Omega 9 essential fatty acids, the organic jojoba oil and its functions are described in the Cosmetic Ingredient Database (CosIng) as: Emollient, Hair Conditioning, Skin Conditioning. This oil is an occlusive moisturiser, meaning it slows down Transepidermal Water Loss from the skin. It reduces the moisture loss for about 12 hours of the day.
An excellent skin emollient the organic jojoba oil is very protective and acts as a barrier against harsh external conditions. It replenishes rough and calloused skin to become soft and supple. Cosmetic applications include skin and hair care, sun care, makeup products, bath oils and soaps.
- Suitable for all skin types, even delicate baby’s skin
- Soothes dry and chapped skin
- Helps to slow down premature wrinkles and fine lines
- A great choice for acne-prone skin as it softens sebum plugs, allowing the skin to expel blackheads more easily
- Strengthens and hydrates the nail cuticles
- Non-Greasy & non-comedic oil that does not block the skin pores
- A great choice for hair products
Store in a dry and cool place away from sunlight.
Size: 50 ml
We use Organic Jojoba Oil to make our Carrot Eye Cream, Jasmine Day Cream, Geranium Night Serum and the all-so gentle Ylang Ylang Body Lotion. Make sure you get at least one of them. For best results, use day, night and eye care for great face care.